Laura Benasse w/ Memory Foam Mattress
- Memory foam : is a polyurethane based foam with open cells, meaning that air can pass into and out of tiny holes in the material. Before the development of memory foam overlays and mattresses, memory foam was the brainchild of the space program. Memory foam was originally developed as a material for the astronaut's flight chairs, in order to protect them from the powerful G-forces experienced at lift off.
- Memory foam is one of the most healthy sleep surfaces ever created, mainly because of it's incredible ability to reduce pressure points. A high quality memory foam mattress overlay has the ability to improve one's quality of sleep, alleviate back pain, improve circulation and may even help with some types of sleeping disorders like sleep apnea.
- Memory Foam layer conforms to the natural shape of your body.
- High-density Foam layers provide long lasting durability and stability
- Style：Tight top
- Corner label
- Vacuum packed and rolled for easy shipping
- CFR 1633
- Eco Friendly
- Fits any standard size bed for ultimate comfort, please sleep on the side with label
|MATTRESS TYPES||DIMENSIONS (INCHES)|
|TwinXL Size Mattress:||39”W x 80”L x 8”H|
|Full Size Mattress:||54”W x 75.2”L x 8”H|
|Queen Size Mattress:||59.8”W x 80”L x 8”H|
|King Size Mattress:||76”W x 80”L x 8”H|
|California King Size Mattress:||72”W x 83.8”L x 8”H|