9 Feet Thatched Tiki Umbrella with 8 Ribs
● Push Button and Crank System: The tiki umbrella adopts a tilting mechanism, through the push button you can easily make the umbrella surface tilt 0-30°, and easily block the sun from different directions. In addition, a manual crank on the umbrella pole makes it easier to open and close the umbrella.
● Double Layer Ventilated Top: The 2-tier patio umbrella with double vents facilitates the circulation and exchange of hot and cold air, providing you with a cooler environment. Besides, the wind will pass through the thatched patio umbrella more quickly, which can make your umbrella more stable.
● Selected Material for Better Shade: This 9ft diameter Hawaiian style thatched umbrella is made of PE and weather-resistant straw, which can sustain for a long time. The canopy is equipped with nine tiers of straw and extended edges, providing you with a better shading effect to prevent the sun from shining on delicate skin.
● Strong and Durable Metal Frame: The straw umbrella is supported by 8 heavy metal umbrella bones for greater stability. And the 1.5'' steel umbrella pole (Recommended for use with an umbrella base.) is tightly connected to provide higher support for the thatched top, and it is powder-coated to resist rusting, corrosion and peeling.
● Easy Assembly and Wide Application: This Hawaii-style straw umbrella comes in natural colors and will be the perfect complement to poolside, beach, backyard, etc, adding a tropical touch to your space. In addition, the structure of the thatched umbrella is simple, and the two-section pole is easy to assemble.
|Material||PE, iron, polyester fabric|
|Overall dimension||9' x 9' x 8.3' (L x W x H)|
|Tilt angle range||0-30°|
|Net weight||17.5 lbs|