Jones Lounge Chair with Half-Round Resin Wicker
A great chair for lounging on the back patio, Jones features extra thick cushioning, resulting in an ultra-plush seat that allows you to relax and enjoy the view in luxurious comfort. Gently sloped arms and a combination of beige seating and brown wicker give this set a transitional look perfect for the great outdoors.
Crafted with full-round resin wicker that surrounds a solution-dyed acrylic cover and open cell cushions, this lounge chair is stain, sun, and weather-resistant, making it ideal for outdoor use. The aluminum frame offers the look of wood but in a rust-resistant package, ensuring your chair stays looking like new for years to come.
With its comfortable cushioning, durable materials, and stylish design, the Jones Outdoor Lounge Chair is the perfect addition to any outdoor space. Whether you’re enjoying a book in the sun or entertaining guests, this chair will provide the perfect spot to sit back, relax, and enjoy the outdoors in style.
- All-Weather Resin looks like natural wicker but is made from a more durable synthetic material that can withstand the harsh elements of outdoors
- Resin wicker works well in outdoor elements. Rain does not damage the wicker, it handles humidity well, it withstands hail storms, intense cold and intense heat – making it the perfect material for outdoor furniture.
- Crafted with High Density Polyethylene (HDPE) wicker, the best quality material for synthetic wicker. It’s made from material that is highly durable; will not easily crack, brake or chip. HDPE wicker has the color distributed throughout the material so it is fade resistant and waterproof and will not flake or peel off.
- HDPE wicker is infused with UV inhibitors to make it resistant to the damaging effects of the sun’s rays Stain Resistant and able to withstand the harsh effects of chemical solvents
- Waterproof and able to withstand the harsh effects of all climates
- Eco-friendly and is 100% recyclable!
- Solution-dyed acrylic fibers are the ideal fabrics for UV resistance to sunlight. The color is actually part of the actual fibers produced, making it color-fast and water-resistant.
- The key benefits of Solution-Dyed fabric is excellen tUV resistance to color fade, superior color consistency and easy cleanability. Because color is part of the fiber, the fabric has excellent color fastness, fade resistance and durability.
Rated at the highest standard against UV rays with 2000 hours UV-treated Solution-Dying.